Wednesday, December 1, 2010

But wait! There's more!

I've had a great time snapping photos as we've driven through Utah, Arizona, and California.  The landscape is so different than the east coast that it was refreshing to see desert, tumbling weeds, and beautiful sunsets.  The snow was pretty cool (no pun intended...) until we ended up in a ditch.  BUT, no one was hurt and all worked out well in the end.

Here are a few more photos of these wonderful United States for ya:

Some mountain driving in Utah

Leaving Utah:  The cows had snow on their backs!

Utah on the I-15:  The mountains in the background look surreal.  There was a weird glow about them.

Snowplow!

Stuck in the embankment.  This guy wasn't able to help us, but about 10 minutes later a utility vehicle stopped and pulled us out.  PTL!!


All I could think of:  "The heavens declare the glory of the Lord."

These were just a few of the photos I snapped recently.  I will post about our day today tomorrow.  We enjoyed going through Lake Havasu City and the sand dunes of California today.  Got some great photos of course!  Can't believe I'm back in San Diego.  It's been about 10 years I think. We couldn't help ourselves, and went over to the Yogurt Mill for dessert... (famous college frozen yogurt hotspot).  Good times!


No comments:

Post a Comment