Saturday, October 8, 2011

Under Construction

It's been a while coming, but I've decided to tweak the blog style/template once again.  Down the road it will probably change again only because we will most likely be switching over to Word Press (a content management system that is all the rage lately... although I have messed around with it and like it.) 

For those of you that don't like change, sorry.  I know it's hard to get used to something and the rug gets pulled out from under you.  It will be OK.  Sometimes change is for the better. 

I hope to also add much more information about Believer's Bridge so folks can have a full understanding about what that is and what we do.  And we'll go from there.  I've noticed Blogger (which is where this blog is hosted) also keeps updating the way we can tweak things, so I'll be exploring their new additions to see if there is anything worth adding.

If you view this blog through your mobile, you may not notice too many changes since it will only show the basics (makes for easier reading I think.)  Beyond that, I enjoy graphic design and doodling on the computer/internet so I think of this as my "Becky" time. 

"I am the first and I am the last;
   apart from me there is no God.
7 Who then is like me? Let him proclaim it.
   Let him declare and lay out before me
what has happened since I established my ancient people,
   and what is yet to come—
   yes, let them foretell what will come.
8 Do not tremble, do not be afraid.
   Did I not proclaim this and foretell it long ago?
You are my witnesses. Is there any God besides me?
   No, there is no other Rock; I know not one.”

Isaiah 44:6-8

No comments:

Post a Comment