Friday, June 3, 2011

Update on Bill

Well, things did not clear up or start improving through out the night last night and early this morning.  Which also translates into: we did not get much sleep.... 

SO, we braved the Florida traffic and found a MinuteClinic, which are inside some CVS'.  The lady Bill saw seemed very knowledgeable and they were able to figure out that he had an allergic reaction to some other medicine he had taken.  So now he is on meds which have already started to work their magic.  A praise from this is the pharmacy lady gave us the medicine at $5 instead of the $29 it rang up at. 

Meanwhile, Joshua has been learning all about how to run his own business.

It all started when we were at our friend's for Memorial Day.  He and the daughter got out some paper crafts and he made some cards to sell.  He also made some necklaces and oragami items.  Well, just take a look and you'll get the full picture (and yes, pun intended). ;-)


The savvy business guys showing off their wad of cash. ;-)

" For you are great and do marvelous deeds;
   you alone are God.

 11 Teach me your way, LORD,
   that I may rely on your faithfulness;
give me an undivided heart,
   that I may fear your name.
12 I will praise you, Lord my God, with all my heart;
   I will glorify your name forever. "

Psalm 86:10-12

No comments:

Post a Comment